Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Year 2017

Happy New Year stamper and crafty friends. I am looking forward to a healthy, joyful and prosperous time in my life.

Here is a card I sent out to those I missed sending Christmas cards to. Unfortunately, I spent far too much time making tags, teacher gifts and church volunteer gifts to complete my Christmas card-giving list...even though it was a short one. This seems to happen as one ages. Not sure I'm fond of this happening.

I kept it simple with white and gold embossing and an embossing folder with a few scattered sequins.

I am wishing all my readers a peaceful year filled with crafty goodness and love to share.

Blessings,
Erica




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Erica love the sentiment also the gorgeous colours and embellishments Happy New Year to you too x