Saturday, September 9, 2017

Less Is More Challenge, #345

I know, I know, don't ask. It's been forever and I don't exactly have what one can call a decent excuse. It's just life.

Trying to be better about challenges, here I go with LIM.




When I saw this image from Technique Junkies I knew I simply had to have it. It easy peasy to color and the sentiment is perfect. It reminds me of a saying I used to use often "Put your big deal panties on and deal." If I ever find this sentiment in a stamp, I'm buying it too.

So I stamped this on Michaels Recollections 110 lb. c.s., in SU basic grey. It's impossible to tell it's gray and I'm unsure why I didn't use black, as later, I stamped using the same c.s., but in in several brands of black ink I had on-hand. I also tried it in white and was 95% satisfied. I didn't feel it necessary to any other embellishments, so just colored in pink and blue pencils and told myself I was done.

Prays for all those who are in shelters and missing their stamping weekends in the US. We're certainly having some weather struggles here.

Be blessed,
Erica

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab make, GREAT sentiment!

Kathyk

Susan said...

Terrific card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sandra H said...

LOL..l won't ask but it's so nice to see one of your fabulous creations and l hope your well sending lots of love x

Trina P. said...

This is adorable. Such a fun image coloured with funky colours. Instead of waiting for a company to create that sentiment stamp, you could maybe have it customized(?). Great card. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. :) Trina

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a great stamp Erica; I can see why you had to have it. Yes that sentiment is something special and a great way to live your life. Super colouring with just the 3 colours too. Thanks so much for popping this In to us at Less is More xx

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous card!!!

Gerrina said...

Great stamp and I love the colours you used and the sentiment!

Chris said...

What a fabulous stamp, love your card!
Chris
x

Neets B said...

Love this image and quote, there are so many people I could send this to! Life gets in the way doesn't it, so glad you've come back with an entry at LIM.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x